Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Vinnie!







On the road back from Florida get an IM from Vinnie asking, you going to be home to give me my birthday spanking. Turns out Vinnie's birthday is also an anniversary. Vinnie and I go way back. He's one of the first guys I met after I started this trading swats stuff. We met at the White Castle on the day after his 22nd birthday. And the rest is history. It's been an on again off again spanking relationship. Sometimes he disappears for long periods. But always happy when he comes back. So he took the day off and was heading to the beach. Bill's basement was a quick stop on the way home. Got more of a tan in the basement than at the beach. He brought along his special friend who is not at all interested in spanking, giving or taking. So Matt got to hold the camera and offer birthday greetings with each birthday swat. And how old is Vinnie now? 29! So how many swats? Did I lose count? Happy Birthday Vinnie http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/1398037

No comments:

Post a Comment