Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Master of Ceremonies




Now we got Steve on Spankingtube. The views are adding up.

And on the South Spanking group. Everyone's reading Steve's posts promoting visits to Bill's basement.

Derek on that group looks at the pictures and says I've been down that basement. He had. Almost five years ago. He decides to return. So I need to pick him up at the train station.

And Carl writes and says hey, what's going on this week. Hadn't seen him in more than five years. Shows up again just before the Florida trip. And now he wants to come back. What's the sudden attraction? Steve?

So I get these guys all down the basement. And Steve is like Master of Ceremonies. He's leading the tour. Promoting return visits. Directing who's in what position and gets it with that strap or this paddle. Even telling Bill to get naked and get his as whacked too. And then reports Bill got "some" too. How much is "some". Next he's going to be saying I need "more." Bill has lost control.

Now he's telling people to come over on Friday. What do I know about Friday.

I'm just glad I made it to Thursday to post these videos. Steve likes showing off how two guys spank him from both sides. And we got Derek to do the same thing.

Steve and two spankers
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/1509298


Derek and two spankers
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/1509316



No comments:

Post a Comment