Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

They had Bill squirming



But you don't get to see that. It was an afternoon with two old friends. Tiger had set it up some time ago. A couple invited didn't show. Maybe they weren't invited.

Tiger arrived first. Waiting for Steve. Looking at those cool bondage pictures on fetlife. Waiting for Steve. Maybe I can tie up Tiger. He's agreeable. But Bill's slow at knots. The position is really uncomfortable. The doorbell rings. We don't hear that. But Steve has now mastered the use of a cell phone. So if Bill doesn't answer the door, you call him. Assuming Bill can hear his cell phone. By the time I get Steve down the basement, Tiger is half out of his knots. Had Tiger tied lying. Going to tie Steve standing and hanging. Connect the two at the ankles. Both of them are uncomfortable. The knots aren't staying tied. Where is the scissors. Steve may pass out. Tiger is in pain. Forget it, guys.

So I tell them to go spank each other and I'll straightenout the rope. Had a real mess of rope. Tiger and Steve swat away at each other. I get my hand in a little. Steve invites me to participate. Finally Steve decides that Bill hasn't been spanked for a while. So Bill gets naked and lying across the table. I think they are trying to be nice too me. Not real nice. But I complain anyway. Bill's got to work on tolerance or endurance or pain management.

Steve who started out a light weight how long ago, now is a heavy duty spankee. And you all love him. That's why you get a video of Tiger and me strapping him. And he likes having his picture taken.

Steve strapped by Tiger and Bill left and right
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/1468162

No comments:

Post a Comment