Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Unexpected good luck











On Spankthishookups the location of Bill's basement is now Florida. And Bill has sent an introduction to just about everyone in a 100 mile radius listed as a sub or switch. Any luck meeting spankees? Well, I've already reported there's one guy from Orlando who traveled twice up the Florida Turnpike to get two spankings from Bill. Unfortunately no pictures, please. And then the guy who lived tucked away in the Florida wilderness who invited Bill for a wonderful spanking photo opportunity. But for those successes there have been quite a number of failures as all of us know of course. Those who don't respond at all. Those who chat away leading me on and then never seem to get around to making contact plans. And then several who have set place and time and then didn't show. Ah yes, no shows in Florida too.

My time in Florida is growing short. I had pretty much given up on any chance of more spanking conquests. Then out of blue comes a message from Danny quite some distance the other side of Florida whether I'd have time to meet him. With a minimum of communication, date and time was set, and surprise surprise, Danny arrived.

Shared all kinds of stories. Seemed to be comfortable with me. Looked over my toys. Told me what he liked. Said he'd like some warm up. Got him out of his clothes and over my lap. He sensed that I was enjoying myself. Then adjusted positions and tested out some of my toys on his fine ass. Don't you think I did a good job?

This was really good luck. Maybe my Florida finale.

Bill

Danny's Florida butt gets good and warm
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/1351600




Danny's Florida butt with paddle and strap
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/1352938


No comments:

Post a Comment