Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fetlife contacts first visit




Fetlife contact. Gave me a day and a time he was available. Then in the afternoon yesterday the phone rang. Thought, oh well another cancellation. But no, emergency trip to the dentist and lawn that had to be mowed. Could he come later. Later came and went. Still didn't arrive. Then the phone rings. He's in front of my house. Athletic looking guy with big smile. Kind of chatty. Willing to try anything. Take pictures? Sure. Get him in lots of positions. Try different toys. Seems to be getting into it. Handling it well. Going to show how hard he can take it. Says maybe being in a group would be good. Ascending the stairs he says, can't believe I'm doing this. And pictures too. I think we both had a good time.

Bill








No comments:

Post a Comment