Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spanking the spanker, Bill learns a lesson


Steve has an assignment. He's supposed to break Bill in.


Bill's not been happy the last couple times we've had a group and Bill's supposed to get a little spanking, I don't hold up well. I'm wimpy and I wiggle and squirm. So I think I got to build up my resistence or something. But Steve doesn't really want to spank me. Not a day that he really wants to do much. But I help him out with an errand, so he can't say no.

He asks, "You doing this to prepare for a spanking from Mark?" Well, he concludes there's no way to prepare for a spanking from Mark. Guess I knew that.

But I get naked and strangely Steve stays clothed. And then in his gentle way he progressively moves up the spectrum of spanking toys. A hand spanking from Steve is patty cake. I give him all of my most gentle toys. Tell him to give me 100 with each. There is a video. Lots of editing to spare you all those 100's of swats. Just a sample. And when we finally got up to the heavy toys, Steve says, oh the camera stopped. So you don't get the whole picture.

Steve is ready to go home. But come on Steve. You got to take a turn. Your fans are going to be disappointed. They don't wnat to look at Bill's old fat butt. So Steve who is clothed. You've never seen him clothed. He pulls down his pants and lets me swat away. I think I'm not so gentle with him. But everyone seems to have noticed that Steve can take a good hard spanking.

Break Bill in
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/1484632


Steve's turn
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/1484839


No comments:

Post a Comment