Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Glen back down the basement




The whole time I was in Florida Glen kept complaining that I needed to get home because he needed to visit my basement. His wife was saying he needed spanking. And she couldn't deal with him anymore. And the kid was home for the summer they could do the spanking at home anyway.

Now I've been back for a week. And Glen's been pushing his basement visit off. But today was the day that his wife finally got him down here.

So her on one side and me on the other and Glen's rump in the middle we whack away at him with straps and paddles and switches and spoons and shoes. Did a good job I think.

But now he's on IM again. His wife says he has to come back. Not behaving well. Needs more spanking.


Glen back down the basement
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/1422595

No comments:

Post a Comment