Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Glen again



Glen and his wife were down the basement Tuesday morning. You saw the video? Wasn't even afternoon that Glen was on IM saying his wife was upset with his behavior while they were out shopping and said he needed another trip to the basement.

So today the two of them appear again. The wife pretty much says she didn't have anything to do with deciding Glen needs more spanking. He just told her they're going back to Bill's on Wednesday.

Glen's a man just needs spanked and needs it a lot. Apparently needed it more.

So look at the new video. Have to admit he's about the most animated spankee I have. Makes it fun to watch. And he seems to be enjoying it too. His wife did most the spanking this time. Just at the very end she was trying to use some loopy thing I just devised and I needed a try at using it. And Glen had been telling me I better cut some switches. So I had to put my switch


Glen again
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/1428268

No comments:

Post a Comment