Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Spanking the wiggly NW IN boy again finally

It's been a little while since the NW IN boy was here.  He had been quite regular.  But he disappeared for a bit. Never get much notice from him.  9:30 in the morning he checks to see if I'm available at 11 am.  You think I'd say I'm not available. Put away the bike and the garden tools,  postpone my morning routine.  Select some paddles that I'm going to use on the boy.  Sure I'll get some response.  Lots of wiggling and squealing.  Start over my knee but can't keep him still enough to keep his butt in the frame of the picture.  Until I get him on the spanking horse you only see me spanking one boy cheek, but your hear all the squeals.  Quite entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment