Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Spairro spanked, strapped, flogged, waxed, cupped

Spairro has travel quite a long distance to visit the basement several times.  For the new year I had sent greeting to many of my favorite visitors and encouraged to promise to visit at least once during the year.  Spairro held on to his and followed through.  Had to show him my new lacing table and use those wonderful straps that he had brought me years ago.   They did a good job on his ass.  As did my hand.  Love having my hand on his ass.


Spairro returns and returns again because he says visits to the basement are a good time.  And he's open to all kinds of experiences.  So after his strapping on the lacing table,  I still get to give him one of those massages with floggers up and down his whole body no love taps.  Then get out the candles and pour lots of wax on his ass and get him wiggling while I flog it off.  And finally used those cups that the Injured Ass had left with me to suck the evil out his ass,  and then I get to beat it out of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment