Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

CoolSexy makes a party

CoolSexy want to come back to the basement.  He wants to see Tiger and Steve again.  And mostly he wants to connect with Fred whom he's met on Fetlife.  So he arrives early and I get him over my knee and give him some nice hand spanking.  And then he wants me to hoist his ass and I get to paddle and strap him.  Then as the other guys arrive,  CoolSexy lets me know he's really a Dom and he wants to paddle and strap Fred then Tiger then Steve.  And each of them get in their share of spanking.  Fred even gets laced to the table and has his ass waxed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment