Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Justin comes back after a long time

Unexpected message from Justin.  Checking to see if I'm open for a Sunday afternoon.  Always open for Justin.  Love dealing with his butt.  And he tells me I should give it to him good and hard.  Can Bill give it good and hard?  Also know the Steve loves seeing Justin,  so send out a message to Steve,  and he arrives in a flash.  First off you see me dealing with the two of them together.  Another video coming where we give more attention to Justin.  He wants it good and hard.


Been a while since Justin has visited.  Says he wants it hard.  Can Bill give it hard?  Maybe with Steve's help.  So we double flog him,  double paddle him,  double strap him,  wax his ass,  and cup his ass.  Think Justin got a good experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment