Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Jason An Introduction

Apparently I contacted Jason on Spankthishookups some time ago.  And he just left me hang.  Then two weeks ago he got back to me and said that he really wanted to visit the basement.  Pushed me off for a week,  but finally made it this morning.  Told me he always dreamed about being spanked,  but never had an experience until just lately which apparently was not real positive.  Today in got the total introduction and he encouraged me to just keep going from hand spanking to leather paddles and straps and floggers in every possible position.  And he really wanted to be tied up.  He got it all.  And seemed to love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment