Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Got Bimalebottomsup wiggling

Two weeks ago Bimalebottomsup was supposed to return to the basement.  Stop by on his way to work.  But he overslept.  No show. Great excuse.  But today he made it.  And of course,  it was pay back time.  I going to enjoy myself.  Bimalebottomsup is great fun.  He wants to try anything.  So I can hang him up.  Hey,  I got a new hoist.  I can tie him down.  Hey,  I got a new lacing table.  And no matter where I got him,  he wiggles and squirms and squeals.  Isn't he great.  And in advance he let me know he needs to feel the cane and the bull penis.  Isn't that going to be fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment