Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, March 28, 2014

Love

 
 
That's his handle. Visited one time before. More than a year ago. Took that long to get back.

Today there was an e-mail. I need to be over your knee now.

Like when is now? He said he's within 30 minutes of me. I doubt it. It's Friday afternoon, traffic coming out of Chicago. More than hour later he does appear. Butt up over my knee. Lots of nice hand spanking, and then he wants to try some paddles leather and wood and maybe a belt. Doesn't like pictures. Well, maybe just one.

We did good. Don' you think?

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment