Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

I'm going to hoist your ass

Bill's basement goes high tech. You think.  Way back when the sun was shining and the skies were blue and the temps much warmer,  I was visiting the Hammond Marina and watch people hoisting their boats onto trailer with winches,  and I said to Glen who was with me,  I could do that.  He knew what I had in my head.  I need a winch to hoist some asses up into the rafters down the basement.  So we made a field trip to Cabela's another Hammond attraction and bought a winch.  The problem was how to install the winch.  So my new toy lay around until the snow was flying outside.  Then not long ago JohnEdward visited and said he had ideas.  Well he's a talented guy.  He knows how to turn ideas into reality.  Now Bill's got a winch installed.  And to test it out I hoisted JohnEdwards up into the rafters.  And whacked his ass.  Who's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment