Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Injured Ass again

For almost two years now every month or so the Injured Ass has traveled the full length of Illinois to visit the basement.  He likes to be tied up and hung up and masks and gags and nipple clamps and weights on his balls and maybe some spanking not too hard.  He likes floggers.  And he's been warning me lately that's he's moving even farther away and won't be visiting again soon.  So it was good to have a chance on his last visit  to show him my new hoist.  He gave me and Steve some lessons in suspension bondage.  And he brought some candles that make nice hot wax.  Steve didn't think it's too nice.

The Injured Ass has been a good spanking friend and I wish his ass farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment