Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, April 4, 2014

Frogman bound

He wants to be tightly bound.  Secured so he cannot get out.  Not too big into pain.  Contacted him a Fetlife three years ago.  Suddenly he showed interest.   Maybe I'll learn something about bondage.  He says he wants to be controlled.  But you know he's really getting what he wants.  And I get to give him a little spanking.  He brings his own handcuffs.  Work well with Vinnie's pillory which most people can escape from.  Think the Frogman will escape.  I even get him hoisted with the new winch and he doesn't pass out.  Got to work on my knots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment