Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

more wiggling

Bill been sick.  I've actually been turning butts away.  The NW IN boy contacted me on Monday and said he wanted to come over.  Had to say no,  I'm too sick.  He'll get back to me.  Wednesday he still wants to come over.  I'm still not 100% but how can I say no to a boy who really needs a spanking?    And  at 10 am he's asking if he can come over at 11 am.  Not much warning.  But he's my wiggler.  I enjoy his visits.  Not going to say no a second time.  And he doesn't disappoint.  He plays the little boy.  I lead him hand in hand to the basement.  He's all "yes, sir.  no, sir."   And he gets a very red ass and pays with lots of wiggles. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment