Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Chris visits again

Sometimes I'm lucky Chris is traveling to Chicago, and he makes a visit to the basement.  He likes getting spanked.  And he can take it pretty hard.  And he smiles the whole time. 
We had a nice little session and something weird happened with the camera or the upload from the camera but the first couple files went out the window, gone, lost.  So you don't see Chris over my knee and me pulling down his undies and him getting that hand spanking.  And his butt reddens up nice.  But he finally pics some toys he wants to feel. And then he says I should pic some toys I want to use on him.  And his butt turns nice and red

No comments:

Post a Comment