Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Where's Tiger?

Tiger and Steve often meet down the basement on Friday. But this Friday the basement is going to be tied up. The BDLover let me know he wants a private session. And he comes from the other end of the earth. So I e-mail Tiger and Steve that the basement is available on Wednesday afternoon. No response from either of them. Tiger doesn't show. And Steve shows up. But doesn't remember the e-mail. Just knows he was out to get cigarettes. Nobody is paying attention to Bill. So I get Steve's butt to myself. Let Steve feel the spatula. What do you think Steve. A new present from a resent visitor. Then he feels the boot paddle. To see if we can get a foot print on his butt. Nope. Then over the horse, every leather paddle one after another rapid fire. How many? Then Steve attaches himself to the cross. Bondage self service. Steve gets flogged. Threeways. Then he feels the really most heavy scary paddle I own. Hard. And finally he's caned. He's got a really sore looking butt.


No comments:

Post a Comment