Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

An Introduction: Craig from IL

I might as well give up inviting guys I've met in the past and seeing if they are available on a Saturday. They're always busy on a weekday. They're always busy. Don't show. But out of nowhere guys find me. Craig from way down someplace in in Illinois found me. Sent me an e-mail to let me know he wants to take a tour. Wants to try all my stuff. Maybe not canes. He wants to be tied up. Probably not chains. Well, he does feel the chains. And he feels the bull penis. That got him hopping. He started out pretty quiet and cool. But once I got him warmed up he was yelping and dancing around. I did all kinds of naughty stuff. Just beat him up, up and down his whole body front and back, ass and cock and ball. I was enjoying myself too much. There were signs he was having a good time.   It was a great Saturday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment