Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Steve: Tied down Tied up Strapped

Steve is running late.  He's actually not running at all.  By the time he lets me know he's on his way,  I'm down in the basement pulling out rope and selecting toys because we're not going to have much time to play.  When he arrives,  he's naked in no time.  That's usual.  Tell him to kneel on the table and I start binding him with rope.  Then I whip his ass.  Then stay on the table but tie him to the rafters with the same rope.  Then I whip his ass.  Think his ass had enough?  Nah.  He wants 50 more with the strap.  He gets what he asks for.  Ass looks good.  And sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment