Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Spanking Perry

 
 
I don't always know where they come from. Perry said he was searching on Bing for spanking videos and Bill's basement popped up. Contacted me two years ago that he was going to be traveling down the Interstate and he wanted to stop by. Bad timing. Now two years later he tries again. Going to be passing by. He wants to stop. Very specific. He wants hand spanking over the knee. Then he wants to try the wheel barrow position. Then he wants to try wooden paddles. Then he wants to paddle me.

You think he's going to get his wish? Yep. I must be the tooth fairy or something. He gets all he asks for and more. Bill even got a red ass out of the deal. But then he started looking around and wanted to try this and wanted to try that. It was two hour before he decided he had enough.

And he said no videos. But in the end let me take a picture so you could see his red ass. Talked about stopping on his way back in the other direction. We'll see.


Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment