Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Larry's bubble rump

I receive an e-mail: The basement looks like the place to have this bubble rump paddled.  --Larry.  Where did this Larry find me?   Fetlife!  Responds that he has had some otk but would like to expand to rope , chain.  Likes the idea that I have a group invited next Wednesday for Atlanta John.  Wants to be included.  But has some free time before.  Suggest he might want an individual session first.  Arrives an hour late.  Did call to say he was being delayed.  But arrives ready to go.  Looks around and is out of clothes.  Yep,  he's got a bubble rump.  Gets a taste of a lot of my toys.  Very responsive.  Guess he got what he wanted. 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment