Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Bill returns Steve returns

Been away. No spanking down Bill's basement. Fortunately Ed shared with us
information about strapping Ivan in South Bend. And Eric in Illinois shared his
videos of paddlings. You would guess there is some more spanking going on in
Indiana. But will have to guess. Thankful for the information you share.

But I'm home again. And who arrives? Yep, Steve! While I was away he was
a boy in need seeking other spankers. You heard that? Steve's been looking
for other spankers. Wouldn't you think someone would take him up on it.

Actually on my first day back I was expecting Ken. He had contacted me
while I was in Florida. He was going to be passing by on the Interstate on
Monday, could he stop by. He's usually reliable. But later correspondence in
was he was playing with the arrival time. By the time I had the basement all
set up, there was no arrival time. Ken wasn't going to be able to stop by.

But I had let Steve know I was expecting a visitor. Doesn't matter. Steve
was a boy in need of a spanking. And he got it. By the time I wore out my
hand, he let me know he wanted it with belts. Then he wanted it with straps.
He asked for lexan paddles. He even asked for the cane. He really wanted it.

Bill

07:14


Bill returns Steve returns
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/6626322

No comments:

Post a Comment