Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spun returns

Over many years now I've had lots of guys visit my basement. Some return, some
I never hear from again. Sometimes they surprise me and after a long silence,
they contact me and let me know they want to make a return visit.

Last week two guys, Ken and Spun, let me know they'd like make return
visits. Each said it'd be good to have others join them. So I send out
invitations trying to create spanking parties. Then I hope to get some
response. Some guys say they are busy. Some don't respond at all. And
sometimes I'm lucky and guys say they'll join us. Turns out Ken cancelled last
Wednesday. No party. But yesterday Spun whom we had all wrapped up in red
Saran wrap at the Christmas party arrived for a morning session which turned
into an all day session with a little lunch inbetween. Mark traveled all the
way from South Bend to join. And Steve rolled out of bed early to be
participate. Just a bunch of guys interested in having a friendly time. Got a
little heavier than we might have guessed. I need to monitor the activity of my
more heavy handed friends. We even tried tying Spun up with that 100 foot of
rope. Made a total mess. We needed George's bondage skills. But he didn't
show.

It was really a fun day.


11:28
Spun joined Mark and Steve down the basement
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/6461449

No comments:

Post a Comment