Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tiger and Steve: A work of art

Maybe not. Haven't seen Tiger for quite a while. But other than Steve no one has visited the basement more than Tiger. Old friend. Lots of fun. Just guy playing around spanking. Trying to make it interesting. And Tiger and Steve will always go along with any silly idea I have. So I start playing around with the flogger. Ah, notes Tiger how fluid! Right we had a lot of flogger fluidity.

There's a picture on Fetlife. Someone all bound in chains. Right lets get out all the chains I have and see what we can do. See Steve chained! And Tiger gets to strap him. 

Get the camera right in there. Good butt shots. Don't you think?

Bill

 

No comments:

Post a Comment