Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dennis again

How long has it been since I've seen Dennis. Christmas. He remembers spanking Santa Claus.

Usually Dennis is one of my most regulars. But life has gotten in the way lately. But he's always very eager. Lets me know he appreciates what I do for him. And he wants it hard. Lots of build up, But he wants it hard. 

As usual on time. Lots of hand spanking. Gradual build up. Working our way through leather paddles and belts and straps. Door bell. Yep, Steve. Steve has some catching up to do. Dennis helps. 

Then get the two of them lined up. And notice a speck of blood on Dennis's cheek. Then I start going crazy. Start using my homemade linoleum toys including the star shaped paddle. And right in front of my eyes the blood starts flowing down Dennis butt. Time to stop. Clean him up. Lay a towel down on the spanking bench, set Dennis down and let him clot. Since he's sitting might as well get Steve over his knee. 

And Dennis usually ends a session with a caning. Well he can cane Steve! Steve is always agreeable.


Bill















12:16Dennis again (9)

2 comments:

  1. gag mask mouse prease

    house entrance

    carpetbeater spanking

    ReplyDelete
  2. long lomg time carpet beater spanking prease

    ReplyDelete