Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Glen gonna be pissed

I see Glen a lot. But not down the basement. Haven't spanked him in a long time. Sometimes says he'll make a visit, but then has excuses. They all got excuses. Yesterday he showed up. Surprise, surprise. Showed him all my most recent toys. Reddened up his ass good. But he says, how come you're not all set up? Where's the cross?

Oh, for old visitors I only pull out what I need. Only pull out the cross for new visitors or those who really like it. 

So today Glen shows up a second day in a row. He knows I have a new visitor coming. I have everything pulled out including the cross. And Glen brings his wife to help me out. He gets on the cross and his wife starts whacking at him with the spoon. Glen asks, you making videos? Put 'em on spankingtube. Well, Glen is going to be pissed. I seem to have turned the camera off every time I thought I was turning it on. So you only get to see snatches of Glen's wife spanking him. Glen has a very hard ass and wears out his wife quick, so I take over. I use several heavy wooden paddles and all my straps. His ass is looking sore. But unfortunately the camera is turned off. So you only get to see me at the very end swatting him with my hand, not really my hand. And then you see Glen's really sore ass. Glen is probably pissed.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment