Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Jerry was a very bad boy





He contacted me on Fetlife. Looking for a spanking like a bad little boy. He's spanked his share of women. Some of them have spanked him. But he hadn't been spanked by a man since his father and the school principal had given it to him. Oh, and a story about a shopkeeper. Shoplifting is naughty.

He arrived early. Had it all planned out in his head. I said I don't role play very well. But he wanted me to take three roles. The school principal, his mother and his father. They all had to deal with the boy who's been dropping his pencil and looking up girls' skirts.

This went pretty fast. I gave it my best. Don't know if I was a very effective principal but I gave him a good paddling. I know I didn't play the mother very well, but I gave him a good hairbrushing. And when father came home, my hand topped it off.

Jerry has a pretty sore looking butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment