Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Vince: Spanking takes an evil turn

A few weeks ago when I first met Vince, I described how he kept laughing through his session down my basement. He's really a cheery guy, and just enjoys his spanking.

More recently on Fetlife where I first contacted Vince, he commented on my description of the guy who recently asked that I be nice to his balls. Vince commented:
i think having ones ball taken care of is wonderful.

I then messaged him that maybe I should take care of his balls. And he responded: Maybe.

This morning there was a message that he was available this afternoon.

So he gets his butt nicely reddened as is usually the case down Bill's basement. But I also gave some "evil" attention to his balls. He is a cheery guy. There was the usual laughing. But I think there were some squeals and groans too.

I think I gave him a good experience. He said it was good.




09:37
Vince: Spanking takes an evil turn (0)http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/5019469

No comments:

Post a Comment