Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Steve strayed










Remember back in history there was this guy who used to visit Bill's basement named Steve. Steve got lots of attention and made lots of friends down Bill's basement. Steve used to write a lot of stuff about being cautious and having to trust someone he lets spank him. Guess he used to trust Bill.

How long's it been since we've seen Steve? Bill knows. Seemed like a long time. Over three weeks. Of course, I like spanking Steve. And everybody likes the videos of me spanking Steve in all positions all tied up and hanging up and who knows what's next. But Steve is a friend too. I missed seeing him. He just disappeared. Of course, had told me he had a lot of things that he was busy with. Just thought I'd hear from him a little bit.

The truth is Steve strayed. He's been looking for other spankers. Made himself a connection through Spankthishookups. Somebody not too far away. Somebody he could trust.

He can tell you about his experience. But Steve has returned to Bill's basement for a quick visit so I could take pictures. We got evidence.

What you think?
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment