Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

just be nice to my balls he wrote

Been quiet down Bill's basement. Other distractions around the house. But nobody really interested invisiting Bill.

Then Monday morning BING Dale is on IM. He's a Spankthishookups contact who's visited the basement twice in that many years. Each time Steve has been with us and coaxed him along. Steve can be very persuasive you know. So timidly Dale has come along. Never real enthusiastic. And a little critical. Last to he didn't like the lighting down my basement. Too bright. Really?

So Monday morning Dale is on Yahoo Messenger and wants to visit that afternoon. Not much time to contact Steve.

Pick up Dale at the train station. Disappointed that Steve won't be with us. Because then he gets 100% of my attention. So he gets a concentrated session. Even suggests we try a little bondage. We're upping it a notch. He has a very nicely reddened butt.

And unlike most visitors to Bill's basement when he gets home, he sends Bill a note. A thank you note? Well, he wrote:

Bill...Overall, today's session was positive...you pushed my limits, however, you also reached my limit...I'm neither a masochist nor a slave...I just have a spanking fetish...my butt is pink and warm to the touch...put lotion on and it feels fine...bondage was cool, would do it again, just be nice to my balls! Dale

You think I wasn't nice to his balls? Well, we had them in a knot!

We'll see if we get this guy back.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment