Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's a party, Ken!

Ken has been down Bill's basement a number of times. Sometimes by himself, a couple times with Steve and also with groups. Lives the far side of Chicago burbs and travels a lot with work. So there are often big gaps between visits. But always lets me know he's planning to come back and that he enjoys his visits.

So a few weeks ago he contacted me and let me know he was going to be passing my house on Wednesday and would like to make a stop. I asked if I should invite others. He said either way. Others are fun.

So I send out tons of invitations with a picture of Ken's butt attached. That was a motivater. Certainly got a lot of response. Of course then there are some cancellations. Dennis had to leave early. Derek and the WesternBurbsBoy arrived late. But we got it together. 5 guys + Bill. Everybody spanked everybody in every position. Lots of fun and games. Spanking round robin, spanking darts, draw a card low draw gets the swats. Oh isn't it fun? Really is. Hope you enjoy the video. And hope you join us next time.



21:42
It's a Party, Ken! (5)
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/5016929

No comments:

Post a Comment