Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Steve joins K

Almost a year ago I wrote about Bill's basement having an international visitor:
http://downbillsbasement.blogspot.com/2010/11/bills-basement-goes-international.html

Young man traveled across an ocean to have his spanking initiation. And even after I had given him what I thought was a good introduction, he asked for more. A day after his visit he sent me a picture of the some major damage: http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/photos/view/2017888/

You would think that I scared him away. But yesterday morning there was a message that he e-mailed at 10 the night before asking if I was available "tomorrow." I guessed that the tomorrow was really today. After a quick exchange of e-mails he appeared in the afternoon for his second session. And I figured this is a young man Steve would enjoy meeting. So sent him an invitation to join us. Appeared only a half hour late.

So I warmed up K with my hand. Introduced him to the new paint stirrer I just got yesterday. Then a couple new paddles. But once Steve arrived the party began. Have them hanging from the ceiling, kneeling and lying on the floor. Steve pushed him good. Always asking for it harder. K just smiles and seems agreeable. It was a fun afternoon.

Bill




No comments:

Post a Comment