Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Willi's Initiation

Almost a year ago there was a message on my Tribe messages list. From a guy in Illinois named Will. He had seen my site and was interested in visiting and being spanked.

Eventually got him to use regular e-mail but the timing for meeting was off.

Now after a little bit of planning we got together. All I learned from him was that he'd never been spanked as an adult. But he wanted the experience otk hand spanking and with paddles. No idea whether he was big or little old or young.

Today he arrived and he had his spanking initiation. After a little hand spanking he said he thought it would hurt more. Up a notch and I think it felt it more. Was willing to try a lot of toys. After a long trial he decided the Walmart bath brush and the lexan paddle were the meanest things.

Turned out he traveled all the way from the far end of Illinois. And he brought me a spanking present. You have to see. No, you have to feel.





08:48
Spanking Will (0)http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/5058641

No comments:

Post a Comment