Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Satisfying Chgodad

Chgodad had contacted me a long time ago, and it didn't happen.  But this time we got it together.  He arrives with a big smile.  Has ideas about the experiences he's expecting.  And Bill is accommodating.  He says he likes his underwear pulled off.  Done.  He wants to be chained up spreadeagle.  Done.  He wants his balls given lots of attentionDone.  You see that he likes to put a lot of stress on his balls including a two pound weight hanging from a ball parachute.  You can tell he likes lots of stress on his balls.  I try my best to satisfy him.  And he gets a nice red ass too.

No comments:

Post a Comment