Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Hankjr in chains

Obviously Hankjr loves to be tied up or chained.  But once I have him in chains I can do what I want.  Probably didn't like the collar with nipple clamps or having his cock and balls tied in a knot,  a very tight knot.   And the floggers, the floggers,  how many floggers do I have now.  One after another getting heavier and heavier and more and more stingy.  Got some ouches and wiggles out of him.  Nope, didn't like the dragon's tail.  Nope,  he didn't like the trap.  Wasn't a real heavy strap.  And the attitude adjuster paddle  that he really needed to feel, that got him moving.  Great fun

No comments:

Post a Comment