Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, July 3, 2015

Hankjr bound, and oh yes, spanked too

Hankjr  just wants to be tied up.  He barely tolerates spanking.  This time he had his handcuffs with.  So I started handcuffing him around the post in the middle of the basement.  Then adding some rope and then some more rope.  Once he's bound he stays bound.  For more than two hours this time.  I just left him and went upstairs and chatted with Glen on IM.  By the time I returned,  the Bondage boy had entertained himself and started unraveling the rope.  Yes, I have to work on my knots.  So I had to give him a little spanking.  Cute to see him wiggling around trying to avoid the swats.  And the yelps are nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment