Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Bound boy beaten boy

Don't know if I'll ever get the Hankjr to like spankings.  He keeps coming down the basement.  He just likes the space and is comfortable with Bill.  So I'm trying to make him a little less comfortable.  Working on his pain tolerance.  Working our way up the scale.  Can tap away at his ass quite a bit before I get some ouches.  And of course,  the fun is be bound, and proving that he can get himself unbound.  Not hard with the new leather restraints.  But he looks good hog tied. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment