Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Jason gets into role play

Jason visits the basement for the fourth time.  He's pulling off his pants, and we're discussing how things should progress today.  I say maybe we'll try over the knee.  And he's just so happy.  He wants to act it all out.  And I have to pull down his pants.  He's a real actor with a real red butt.  Lots of wiggles and squirms and giggles.  The got to tie him up and hang him to punish his ass.  He's such a show off.  Finally he says he really wants to try the cane.  Silly.  But he then he says it wasn't so bad.  So I got to show him what bad is.  You can see I'm enjoying my time with Jason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment