Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

A little Steve

I'd done Steve a favor yesterday. So this afternoon he appeared on my back porch ready to do me a favor I guess.  I favor a visit from Steve.  We chatted on the porch.  He helped me with a printing problem.  Then what?  Want to go down the basement?  Never happier than when I have my hands on Steve's ass.  He was inspired by the video from my recent visitor, TJ.   He wanted to see if he could get some nice stripes from my switch.  And he got some very nice stripes.  We didn't have camera going.  But then he says why not try some straps.  Got to get the camera rolling.  So before the straps turn his ass quite red,  you do see the nice stripes.  And then he lets me pick two favorites.  His favor.  So what do I pick?  The bull penis and the lexan paddle.  You think he's happy doing  favors?  I think we're both happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment