Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, August 22, 2014

A little Tiger

It's a mix up.  Steve and Tiger always meet down the basement on Friday afternoon.  But Steve was here yesterday, Thursday, and we made a "A little Steve" video.  Now Tiger appears and there's no Steve on Friday.  So I say to Tiger I'm going to do it all the same to you that I did to Steve.  So Tiger watches Steve's video and he feels the switch and then the two straps Steve asked for and finally with the bull penis and lexan paddle just like Steve got.  Lot of rubbing and hand spanking inbetween.  Who you think got the redder ass?

No comments:

Post a Comment