Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

No way out, TJ

It started with this message on Spankthishookups: one question, then:
do you consider yourself sadistic as you discipline men? that would be a huge plus for me i crave a very long and hard session past my breaking point by a dom who has no sympathy for me getting myself into this; i will be in your area traveling on business on tuesday and would really like to see the famous basement.
You think Bill can be a sadist?  TJ wants it to be like a NO WAY OUT video.  Think we can do that?  After some confusion about arrival time,  you think he's trying to piss me off?  TJ wants to try the pillory with a switch.  We decide number of strokes determined by the draw of cards.  Not a comfortable position.  So I put him up on the table so he can feel all of my straps.  Not a comfortable position.  Not really liking the feel of the straps either.  What happened to NO WAY OUT?  Try another position.  Lots of strokes with lots of straps.  Looking sore.  Think we'll get him back down the basement?

No comments:

Post a Comment