Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Been a long time, Chris

How long has it been,  Chris?  He says about two months.  Known Chris a long time.  Sometimes a  year or more between sessions.  But he always comes back.  He reminds me that I was the first to give him an adult spanking.  And he keeps coming back.  But he's found lots of other spankers in the means time.  He can handle a lot.  With little response.  Usually start over the knee with my hand.  Today we move on to all of my pervertables.  Gradually get some reaction out of him.  And finally hanging up he feels the heavy strap,  the dragons tail and of course,  he got to feel a wooden paddle.  He takes it hard with little response. 

No comments:

Post a Comment