Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Steve entertains the MN Basketball Boy

Steve had met the Minnesota Basketball Boy.  The Basketball Boy let me know he'd be traveling in the area. So got it together with Steve and we got to see both of them in lots of interesting positions and they spanked each other with lots of implement.    I got my hand in there too.  The basketball guy is a high spirited guy who sometimes breaks out in the voice of Julia Childs.  All great fun. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For Posting Bill, Really enjoyed the time with you and Steve. Best regards from me and Julia, my inner child! :-) BBB Tom Back in Minnesnowda.

    ReplyDelete