Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Ken stingy

Ken is usually in and out quick.  Usually stopping over on the way to somewhere.  Don't get much response out of him.  No tears.  Maybe some chuckles.  But this time he said the spanking was stingy.  And maybe got some wiggles.  And it was a quick in and out.  Heading home rather than heading off from home.  His butt was nicely reddened.  Don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. I'll say stingy!! Just the kind of long spanking I love. Those were some bright red butt cheeks. Had it been my fanny, I would have requested some wooden paddle swats for an ending, but that's just me. Great job.

    ReplyDelete