Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Slave on Loan

I have profiles all over the Internet.  Just looking for guys to spank.  On Fetlife you can make contact with kinky interests way beyond spanking.   So I'm chatting with Chgowestslave and invite him for a basement visit.  He tells me I need the permission of his master, MasculineHorndog.  Seems like this master lends out his slaves to others who want to make use of them.  MasculineHorndog let me know that sometimes his slaves need some discipline.     So that's the connection.  Chgowestslave shows up down the basement.  He had only experience with some hand spanking.  So don't think he really liked my paddles.  Got some real response out him.  Had to try using my hoist.  He seemed to deal with that well.  But more strapping on top of that and he was at his limit. Should I have beat him more?  Slave don't set their own limits, do they?  Bill sure ain't no master. 

No comments:

Post a Comment