Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Jason gets what he asked for

Jason wrote: I want to do something different with this session. A little role play. With you being very angry at me and me being very reluctant to get a spanking. I like to be forcibly stripped naked and have my ass balls and cock abused and spanked with a wide variety of implements. I feel guilty for having stayed away for so long and have it not showing up after I said I would. So, I think I need to be punished extra hard for this.
YEP he got what he asked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment